DBT SKILLS GROUP FOR YOUNG ADULTS
To Enroll Fill Out Contact Form Below
DBT is an evidence-based treatment and is the recommended approach for those with suicidality and self-harming behaviors. It has also been proven effective to treat depression and anxiety.
DO YOU EXPERIENCE
- Difficulty managing your emotions
- Difficulty managing unwanted or self-destructive or harmful behaviors
- A low self-esteem
- Dissatisfaction in your relationships, whether familial, romantic, or with friendships
- Difficulty transitioning into a new stage of life and managing change
If so, refer below to the DBT checklist to further determine if DBT group is right for you.
DBT GROUP WILL HELP YOU
- Learn to better manage stress and your emotions
- No longer let your emotions be in control
- Learn to love and accept yourself
- Build your confidence
- No longer engaging in self-destructive behaviors
- More effectively manage conflict in relationships
- Find satisfying, meaningful relationships
- Learn to advocate for your own needs and set healthy boundaries when necessary
BUILD YOUR LIFE WORTH LOVING
The Group setting allows you to related to peers and see that others are dealing with similar issues. There is a huge benefit to receiving feedback and support from your peers rather than just a professional. It can be extremely validating to see that you are not alone in your struggles.
Group is also more skilled based than individual therapy. Therefore, you can really focus on learning the skills and implementing them into your everyday life.
Fill out the form below to find out more or to apply for a spot in one of the groups