December was all about how to start 2018 with a bang. 2018 is going to be your year, all you have to do is create your structure for action. The idea is that this year, you are taking control of your life so that YOU can make it what you want!
Success takes time and effort, but it’s completely doable and not as stressful as we sometimes feel if you have the right tools. So let’s continue your path to success right now!
I know it can take time to get the ball rolling. Here is a review of all the tools I gave you in December.
Make sure to read the how tos and download your freebies if you have not done so yet. It’s never too late to start your journey to success!
- Build your mindset for success. Read the how to here. Download your FREE mindset guide here
- Prioritize your self-care. Read the how to here. Download your FREE self-care guide here
- Fill your stress management toolbox. Read the how to here. Download your FREE stress management guide here
- Set and accomplish goals. Read the how to here. Download your FREE goal setting and planning guide here
Once you have gone through all your how tos and workbooks, the question is how do you stay on this motivated path?
1. Set up the most effective mindset. Make sure to read the Success Mentality how to and fill out the workbook. Without the right mindset, it is much more difficult to stay on task.
2. Make sure you have narrowed down your goals to work on one at a time. Use the goal setting worksheet in the goal setting and planning guide. Each time you move onto a new goal, fill out a new worksheet.
3. Remember to break down your goals into small, actionable tasks to make it more manageable and less overwhelming.
4. Create a daily and weekly task list that includes your mindset work, self-care needs, your tasks related to the goal you are working on, and any other general responsibilities you have.
5. Check in with your task list daily and make sure you are structuring your time in a way that allows you to check everything off the list.
6. While action is important so that you are putting in the effort needed to make your dreams come true, you don’t want to burnout. Therefore, it is equally important to make sure you allot time on a DAILY basis for fun and relaxation.
Remember, the key is action! Waiting for everything to just work out is not realistic. But you can minimize the stress and create a smooth path for yourself to be actively working on the things you want. Take control and create your life worth loving!
One final note. I am excited to announce that I am starting enrollment for my 2018 DBT groups!
If you have found the tips I have shared helpful but still need a little more support, DBT group may be exactly what you need!
It’s not easy to do everything on your own, so don’t be afraid to ask for some help. Refer to flier below for more details. If this sounds appealing, go to my website (alyssamairanztherapy.com/dbtgroup) for more information and to apply for a space.
Group starts in February. Space is limited, so act fast if you want to save your spot!